How to manage two different bases with CDPedia/PocketPedia ?

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
PascalB
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

How to manage two different bases with CDPedia/PocketPedia ?

Post by PascalB »

Hi,

Happy new year to the whole Team and all the best for the media family :wink:

Sorry if it has already been discussed but I would like to create a separate base for ma vinyl records with CDPedia and, of course, I would like to be able to deal it also with PocketPedia :oops:

Is it possible and how to do it if yes ?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Nora
Site Admin

Re: How to manage two different bases with CDPedia/PocketPed

Post by Nora »

At the moment you can only sync one CDpedia database to Pocketpedia. But you could create a library-independent collection in CDpedia to catalog your vinyl. That way the data is separate from your main CDpedia library but still comes along in the sync to Pocketpedia.

To make a collection library-independent, go into the File menu and select 'Exclude collection from Library'.
PascalB
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: How to manage two different bases with CDPedia/PocketPed

Post by PascalB »

Nora wrote:At the moment you can only sync one CDpedia database to Pocketpedia. But you could create a library-independent collection in CDpedia to catalog your vinyl. That way the data is separate from your main CDpedia library but still comes along in the sync to Pocketpedia.

To make a collection library-independent, go into the File menu and select 'Exclude collection from Library'.
OK Nora, I will do that.

Thank you.