Color

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
KiplingCat
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Color

Post by KiplingCat »

I have a number of movies on both DVD & VHS which are either B&W (i.e. Casablanca) or colorized (i.e. Alastair Sim version of A Christmas Carol). I like to track this information and am currently using a notation in the Comments field. Does anyone else have a better way, short of using a Custom Field?
danio
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by danio »

I'm using a custom field for this very information myself, just to differnetiate between colour and B&W, I don't think there's another way right now
Last edited by danio on Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
KiplingCat
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Color

Post by KiplingCat »

About a month ago I put in a Feature Request for a dedicated color field so the information could be culled from the searched sites, but no one has responded to the post. I suppose if the next major release has many more Custom Fields I'll use one for color if a dedicated field hasn't been added by then.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

It's all in the works.
Kernos
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: Color

Post by Kernos »

8 years later and I don't find a color field in DVDpedia for getting color info from IMDB. Am I missing something> Can a field be added?

Thanks,

Bill
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

The color attribute has not been important enough to merit it's own field. However, rename one of your custom fields to "Color" and the IMDb search plugin will automatically fill it in with the first attribute in the color field.
Kernos
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by Kernos »

Thank you connor