I have been trying to make Pocketpedia communicate correctly with DVDpedia and am posting the following screen shot to see if this could be the root of the problem.
I have done the following in my current setup with one mac and one iPad using Beta 40:
1. moved the database off of the server and on to one single mac, putting the database in its default location and deleting the old pocketpedia database.
2. erased Pocketpedia on the iPad and reinstalled the app
3. checked a movie out on the iPad and synced the database.
4. The loan showed up on the mac, but did not generate an email for that loan (same problem I have been having).
5. I closed dvdpedia database and opened the pocketpedia database.
6. As you can see on the screen shot, there is no due date on the pocketpedia database for the highlighted film (although one had been generated on the DVDpedia database).
Could this be part of the problem? If not, do you have any suggestions as to what I may try?