Automatic Sync for CDpedia 2017

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
Lost Highway
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Automatic Sync for CDpedia 2017

Post by Lost Highway »

Hi Connor,

a really good idea for the next upcoming CDpedia could be an automatic syncing in both directions.
That would be a really good feature for everyone.

Maybe you can have a look at the solution of omnifocus.
That solution works really well.

What do you think?

CU Highway
Waldbaer
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: Automatic Sync for CDpedia 2017

Post by Waldbaer »

Sounds like what an iCloud-integration should do. Conor has said several times that there are heavy bugs in iCloud preventing using it so far... I'm interested, if something has happened on that front during the last months, since this would really be an interesting feature.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

I have been playing around with options, so far I have a a two database system going. Where one is on iCloud and one is local and changes get imported from one to the other. Although it works, it quite messy and not complexity happy with it. But it does let me keep testing and seeing how things evolve with the latest OS. That said I have only tested for the regular functions of the current version agains the new beta iOS and macOS. Once that is over and the new version launched, I can look at what has changed with 10.12 and iOS 10.
Lost Highway
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by Lost Highway »

That sounds really good. TX!