DVDpedia - The Ultimate TV Series Entry Guide

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
DanThe
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

DVDpedia - The Ultimate TV Series Entry Guide

Post by DanThe »

I've been searching through the forum for some kind of step by step for entering TV episodes in DVDpedia. I did find some brief descriptions here and there but nothing that makes me understand how this is done. The series and season fields are straight forward and obvious. The episode field seems limited to only one entry.

A detailed explanation would be greatly appreciated.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: DVDpedia - The Ultimate TV Series Entry Guide

Post by Conor »

If you set the search to TheTVDB you can see how the fields are used. We restricted the season and episode fields to be only numbers, cause this lets us with that information and the series, pick the right episode to get more information about. The hidden bit if yo are not used to searching for episodes is that you can do searches like his at TheTVDB: "Dexter2x3" to get season 2, episode 3 from the search instead of a listing of all the episodes. You can also add 22 new entries, fill out the season and series with the multiple edit and then add episode incrementally to the episode fill and use "Movie -> Update from -> TheTVDB" to get all the information, as there will be enough enough in each entry for the program to know what to look for.