I've been working on a new template the last couple days, and I was hoping to get people's feedback on it.
I basically had three objectives:
1) Every item on one page that's quick to load, and
2) Make it sortable (if you click on any column head)
3) Make it easy to see additional information without having to leave the page (a lightbox)
Basically, I'm aiming for a slightly more upscale dfProHTML.
Here is what I have thrown together so far: http://www.twoevils.org/html/mygames/
Still in progress:
1) Getting all the details into the lightbox popup
2) Auto-hiding missing details on the lightbox popup
3) Having some sort of indication that the columns are sortable
4) Making it prettier
Any feedback along any lines (like feature requests) would be appreciated. Hopefully I'll keep making progress over the next couple weeks. Thanks!