DVDPedia bug...

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
grasstust
Captain
Captain

DVDPedia bug...

Post by grasstust »

I found another bug in 5.02 but it's a bit hard to reproduce, it occurs quite randomly.

Here's the procedure:

1. Have two smart lists and a wish list with some entries.
2. Go to the first smart list. Scale the cover sizes.
3. Go to the second smart list. Scale the cover sizes.
4. Go to wish list. Scale the cover sizes.

Now the second smart list sometimes adapts the settings of the the last selected smart list (the second smart list in the example above). The other smart lists are unaffected.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: DVDPedia bug...

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the exact details. I've unable to repeat it, but now that I am aware I'll pay more attention when changing cover size settings.
grasstust
Captain
Captain

Post by grasstust »

Now I can't reproduce it either and I have another bug: The theatrical release won't show on my "Brave" in the wish list. I've had trouble getting DVDPedia to show the release and theatrical dates in that very useful manner that DVDPedia does.

Here's another 'bug':
1. Go to wish list
2. Input a release date in the future for any entry.

It won't show in the main window until you select another list and go back to wish list. It does, however, show in the window down left.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the exact steps, the display issue is fixed in the latest DVDpedia beta 23.