CDpedia - where are failed lookups stored?

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
Thor
Inductee
Inductee

CDpedia - where are failed lookups stored?

Post by Thor »

I entered multiple CD's via iSight while offline. Later I connected to the internet and CDpedia looked up all UPC data entered, finding many but not all CDs.

Now I cannot find where these failed searches are, in order to go through them and enter them manually or do an advanced (or manual) online search. Meaning it looks like I'll have to go through the entire pile of CDs again with the progam and cross check each title against what's in the machine... tedious.

For cataloging large numbers of items, I would think that failed entries were stored somewhere for generating a report or a list of failed entries so that they may be followed up manually later.

No?
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

A window is presented after the search with those items that were not found. You then have the option to search again for those items or close the window. The items can be copy pasted to a text file to try the search at a later point. They are not stored after the window is closed, but that is a good feature suggestion and will look at having it do that for the future.