Price Inverse sort not working

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
druid
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Price Inverse sort not working

Post by druid »

On a search of abebooks, I select Price Inverse but the results are still ranked from low to high prices. I want just the reverse. Do I need to select something in Preferences?

It would be nice if I could click on the "Next Result" button and see a drop-down menu of choices 1-30. That way, I could go to the last result instantly. Or, have a "Previous" button at position 1 so I could get to 30 with one click.

Why the limit to 30 items? What if 60 are available? Seems there's no way to find them.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

The sorting options for the results work at the moment only with the Amazon sites. Few other sites have sorting options, Abebooks is one that does and we hope to extend those options to the plug-ins in the future; as well as a search restriction such as search only Title or Author to narrow down the results. I have increased the number of total results to 50 for the next version as that is the maximum that Abebooks will allow in one results page. Also at the top right of the add window there a small arrow button that can be clicked to show the results drawer, letting you jump anywhere in the results so that you can go straight to 30 with one click and work backwards.
druid
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by druid »

Conor,

Many thanks for your reply. Only an hour ago I noticed that little arrow and clicked it. It's a little obscure and maybe needs a title (Drawer) or else a Tool Tip.

Droo