The URL field contains a link back to where the original information came from. It's not normally displayed but can be turned on in the preference panel under the fields tab. Then you will be able to add it as as an extra column or view it in the edit panel under the extras tab. From the domain of the URL you can tell where the information came from.
- Is there a dedicated function for marking books that I have borrowed from someone, as opposed to someone borrowing from me?
- Can I export my Pedia's data to be viewed on a web site?
- How can I remove a cover picture for an entry?
- The .dmg download link from the Bruji website isn't working.
- Is there a box-set feature in DVDpedia?
You cannot comment on this entry