If you have a bar code scanner with memory (stores some information directly in the scanner). Then you can scan a bunch of books, connect the scanner to the Mac and then choose Edit-> Add Multiple Books.
If your scanner does not have memory, scan the barcodes into a text file, separate them by a return, then go to Bookpedia-> Edit-> Add Multiple Books... and paste in the whole file. You will notice that the field shows a single entry, but it will take multiple entries and process them.
- Can you recommend a good scanner or camera for scanning UPC bar codes?
- Can I import data from Delicious Library 2
- Can iTunes import into CDpedia be automated, i.e. do it every week or month for all the new entries from iTunes.
- Can I import my data from ReaderWare?
- I want to import my data from X application into the Pedias but the application is not in your list of importers.
You cannot comment on this entry