On that computer, go to the activation URL and enter your installation ID into the field provided. That'll give you an activation key which you can then enter back on your home computer into the fields provided when you choose the option 'I already have an activation key and would like to activate it now' under that same 'Activation Options' window that you encountered above.
- Can I export my Pedia's data to be viewed on a web site?
- Can you recommend a good scanner or camera for scanning UPC bar codes?
- I have an old (pre version 5.x) serial number and registration for newer versions is not working.
- Will Bruji.com consider doing a customized pedia program if we ask nicely?
- I get an error that he can't write to a directory either for saving entries or that cover images aren't saved in the program.
You cannot comment on this entry