There is also a link there to a special version of Bookpedia which will give you more information about which camera your Mac has since there are a couple of models that just plain don't work with isight scanning on the pedias (we are talking to Apple about this to see if we can figure out what is causing the problem).
- Can you recommend a good scanner or camera for scanning UPC bar codes?
- Can I import data from Delicious Library 2
- The iPod export doesn't include all the entries from a user's database. (iPod Classic, not Touch. If you have a Touch or an iPhone, use Pocketpedia.)
- Why do I have to use Wi-Fi to sync data between DVDpedia and Pocketpedia? Can't I use a USB connection?
- Can I import my data from ReaderWare?
You cannot comment on this entry