- Unzip the backup file (if it's zipped)
- Move the folder into your Home folder into ~/Library/Application Support/.
- Make sure the Pedia is NOT running when you move that folder.
- Make sure you put it into Application Support in the Home folder, not Application Support on the HD.
- After the folder is moved, you can restart the program and should see your database as before.
- The iPod export doesn't include all the entries from a user's database. (iPod Classic, not Touch. If you have a Touch or an iPhone, use Pocketpedia.)
- How do I backup my pedia data?
- After importing data from another app or a friend's database, the entries are in a library-independent collection (grey collection icon).
- I want to mess around with the database backend, e.g. move entries from one field to another in one step.
- I want to share a database between different users or different computers.
You cannot comment on this entry