There is no limit to the number of books you can have in the database. We know of at least one user with more than 15,000 entries and the program is still going strong according to his feedback.
- Is there a box-set feature in DVDpedia?
- Can you recommend a good scanner or camera for scanning UPC bar codes?
- Can I import data from Delicious Library 2
- The iPod export doesn't include all the entries from a user's database. (iPod Classic, not Touch. If you have a Touch or an iPhone, use Pocketpedia.)
- Can iTunes import into CDpedia be automated, i.e. do it every week or month for all the new entries from iTunes.
You cannot comment on this entry