To have the program read the database from a different location, like a flash drive for example, start up DVDpedia while holding down the Option key. That'll bring up a window where you can 'Choose a database'. Now navigate to the DVDpedia data folder on your flash drive to let the program know where it has to look for the database.
- Can you recommend a good scanner or camera for scanning UPC bar codes?
- Can I import data from Delicious Library 2
- Can I customize/change an HTML template, either for export, printing or the info view
- The iPod export doesn't include all the entries from a user's database. (iPod Classic, not Touch. If you have a Touch or an iPhone, use Pocketpedia.)
- I have an old (pre version 5.x) serial number and registration for newer versions is not working.
You cannot comment on this entry