The "view options" are for the table columns that are displayed. This same information can be customized from the contextual menu by ctrl-clicking on the column headers. For the info view you will find those preferences in the preference window under the Bookpedia main menu (command-,). Select the fields tab and then change the pop-up button from "Add Edit Panel" to "Info view". The info view is also HTML based and can be customized. Over the years we have included a few styles that our customers have created with the program and you can view those styles under the styles tab (ctrl-clicking on the info view gives you access to setting these styles as well). Some extras styles that are not included with the program can be found on our extras page.
- Can you recommend a good scanner or camera for scanning UPC bar codes?
- Can I import data from Delicious Library 2
- Can I customize/change an HTML template, either for export, printing or the info view
- Can iTunes import into CDpedia be automated, i.e. do it every week or month for all the new entries from iTunes.
- I have an old (pre version 5.x) serial number and registration for newer versions is not working.
You cannot comment on this entry