If you're running version 2 of DL, you'll have to export your data to 'Delicious Library 1.5' format first by going into the File menu and choosing Export > Export to DL 1.5. Then use the import command in Bookpedia, etc to import the "Library Media Data.xml" file into the program. (The cover images will automatically be included in the import.)
- Can I export my Pedia's data to be viewed on a web site?
- Can I customize/change an HTML template, either for export, printing or the info view
- Can iTunes import into CDpedia be automated, i.e. do it every week or month for all the new entries from iTunes.
- I get an error that he can't write to a directory either for saving entries or that cover images aren't saved in the program.
- Why do I have to use Wi-Fi to sync data between DVDpedia and Pocketpedia? Can't I use a USB connection?
You can comment this FAQ