[key:title] [key:author] [key:genre] /Users/[UserName]/Library/Application Support/Bookpedia/Covers/[key:uid].jpg
This particular export template now would export the title, autor, genre and cover image location for all your entries. (Make sure you change [UserName] for your actual user name on the computer) If you want to add more fields, just make sure you separate them by tab just like the first few fields. (Including the summary field is probably not a good idea...) Save the file and move it into your Bookpedia template folder, located in your Home folder under ~/Library/Application Support/Bookpedia/Templates.
Now when you go back to the export feature in Bookpedia, you'll see your template under the Text Template drop down menu, ready to export.
- Can I export my Pedia's data to be viewed on a web site?
- How can I remove a cover picture for an entry?
- The program keeps hanging on a certain action.
- Can I import data from Delicious Library 2
- Can I customize/change an HTML template, either for export, printing or the info view
You cannot comment on this entry