You need to initiate the export in CDpedia by going into the Export menu (via the menu File > Export collection) and then choose 'iPod' from the export options. As long as your iPod is connected to the computer, it should then show up in that window in CDpedia so you can choose a template and start the export. (Make sure your iPod is mounted in disk mode for CDpedia to be able to see it.)
- Can I customize/change an HTML template, either for export, printing or the info view
- The iPod export doesn't include all the entries from a user's database. (iPod Classic, not Touch. If you have a Touch or an iPhone, use Pocketpedia.)
- How can I search for tracks in CDpedia?
- I am running an older version of OS X. Will the pedias work?
- Exporting to iWeb doesn't show all my entries!
You cannot comment on this entry