Unfortunately iWeb has a limit to the number of entries it can take in one import. What you can do to get around that is to create several collections in your database of around 400 entries at a time and then export those to iWeb. Each export will be a separate page but will be part of the same site in the end.
- Is there a box-set feature in DVDpedia?
- Can I import data from Delicious Library 2
- Can I customize/change an HTML template, either for export, printing or the info view
- The iPod export doesn't include all the entries from a user's database. (iPod Classic, not Touch. If you have a Touch or an iPhone, use Pocketpedia.)
- Can iTunes import into CDpedia be automated, i.e. do it every week or month for all the new entries from iTunes.
You cannot comment on this entry