On the inside, epub files don't contain a lot of information but once you have imported the files you can do an advanced search on Amazon for more information.
For other file formats, you could create regular entries in Bookpedia and then link your ebooks to those entries by dragging the files over the info view. That means that you'd then be able to open the books just by clicking on the link in Bookpedia and start reading.
- The program keeps hanging on a certain action.
- The .dmg download link from the Bruji website isn't working.
- Can I import data from Delicious Library 2
- Can I customize/change an HTML template, either for export, printing or the info view
- How do I backup my pedia data?
You cannot comment on this entry