IMDb search fixed (4.6.7)

Announcements, upcoming features,... (READ ME!)
Nora
Site Admin

IMDb search fixed (4.6.7)

Post by Nora »

We had to update the IMDb plug-in today (August 3rd). If you're experiencing any trouble with IMDb searches, please download another copy of DVDpedia 4.6.7 for the fix.
kberty

Re: IMDb search fixed (4.6.7)

Post by kberty »

I purchased DVDpedia through the Apple's App Store. I have the most recent version that they've provided. When I run the program it tells me I am running version 4.6.7.
I am seeing IMDb searches that are missing fields - the most prominent omissions that I would like to have as part of my database are director, producer, starring, release date and rating. Those of us who purchased DVDpedia had to wait a little longer for this update to his the App Store. Is the same going to be true here?
Conor
Top Dog

Re: IMDb search fixed (4.6.7)

Post by Conor »

The latest beta allows Mac App Store users to run the beta as a our web store user. If you have any issues running the beta version as a Mac App Store user do let us know. Do keep both your Mac App Store version as it will be updated automatically by the App Store when the times comes and not the beta version, at which time you can delete the beta version.