Full Screen Mode

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
FineWine
Site Admin

Full Screen Mode

Post by FineWine »

When you wish to goto Full Screen Mode you can goto the View menu and choose Full Screen mode or use the keyboard shortcut ⌥⌘U. When you wish to exit you do the same thing, but, should not the View menu wording whilst in Full Screen mode be: "Exit Full Screen Mode"?

FYI - Apple uses the wording: "Enter Full Screen" & "Exit Full Screen" with the keyboard shortcut of: ⌃⌘F. All my other third party App's, that have this facility, use the Apple protocol. (Skype, Firefox, iPhoto Library Manager)

Cheers
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Full Screen Mode

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the feedback. I have updated the code so that the wording changes when in full screen mode. I am leaving the shortcut and the "mode" in there to add a little difference with the regular Apple full screen that is simply the main window at full size. As it's likely that in future versions we add this feature an it would be slightly different then the current full screen that is more of a media browser. Should that be the case we will be sure to rename that mode as well to avoid any confusion with the Apple version of full screen.

As usual it's in the beta and will be part of the next release.
FineWine
Site Admin

Post by FineWine »

Oop's Conor :oops: The link you provided is for Bookpedia and the wording in that pedia has not been changed (version 5.3.2 Beta 58) Though it has been changed in DVDpedia version 5.3.2 Beta 61.

Cheers and thanks
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thank you for testing it. I meant to give you the DVDpedia link, but made a mistake with TextExpander, that fills out all the links for me. Bookpedia will also have the change in the next version.