Little problem with smart playlist sync

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
MOTIVHIMMEL
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Little problem with smart playlist sync

Post by MOTIVHIMMEL »

I noticed a new problem around syncing a smart playlist from my iPhone to the Mac.

I have a list, named "Unviewed". In this list are all Movies, who have this criteria "Counter is less than 1".

Today I watch on my List on the iPhone and noticed one movie, where I forgotten to mark as seen. So I do that step on the iPhone over the edit function. To be up to date, I sync my list, when I was back at home.

Now the strange thing. The Item who I have marked as seen, is still in the smart list of my iPhone, but not longer on my Mac. So I try to sync again after restarting Pedia on the iPhone, but didn't solve it. The only solution was, to restart Pedia on the Mac. After that the sync works now correctly. It's not a big problem, but feel free to fix it ;-)

Oh, one other thing (didn't recheck it at the moment). After syncing from the iPhone, I got a new Item from my lib, but it was without the cover. After I open the cover, it load's the correct one, but when I go back to the item's overview, it was gone away again. Open the cover again, show's it now Immediately. Only a restart of the app solve it. Now the cover was present in the list view to.

OK, now I'm done for the moment ;-)
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Little problem with smart playlist sync

Post by Nora »

Thanks for the details. We'll take a look at that next week.
MOTIVHIMMEL
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by MOTIVHIMMEL »

Once more with syncing from Mac to iPhone...

When I create new folders (regular or smart) on my Mac, the Sync didn't recognize them on the iPhone until I restart Pedia on the Mac.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the details.