Pocketpdia - Iphone - Barcode Scan - Camerabutton is missing

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
Erik10999
Inductee
Inductee

Pocketpdia - Iphone - Barcode Scan - Camerabutton is missing

Post by Erik10999 »

Hi

I use DVDPedia on a Macbook and Pocketpedia Version 3.6.1 on a iPhone 6s and iPad (2018)

The Sync ist working fine!

In Pocketpedia I can not find the Camera symbol für Barcode Scan on the Iphone6.

I go to "ADD", but where the Camera Symbol should be (aside the search filed)
is a button (Cancel)

On the iPad is the Camera Symbol visible and Barcode Scanning possible...

Is there a chance to add pictures here, than I could add a screenshot from the iPhone?

Greetings Erik
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Pocketpdia - Iphone - Barcode Scan - Camerabutton is mis

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the bug report. A change in iOS 13.1 made it so that in some cases the camera button does not appear, the new iOS incorrectly thinks that Pocketpedia does not have access to the camera, that there is no camera available. Shall be corrected in the next update.

For capturing cover art directly you can enter edit mode and then tap on the cover, you will then be presented with an interface to capture the cover. Although I will check on that once I fully correct the bug in IOS 13.1 as it might be affecting the capture as well, if the iOS thinks there is no camera present.
Hans

Post by Hans »

Hi, I just installed Pocketpedia on my iPhone and wanted to start scanning books.... but I have the exact same problem. No camera button. Any indication to when this will be fixed would be great. This way I cannot use the app alas...

Thanks
Hans
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Will be in the next update in a few days on the App Store.