petpedia??

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
squirrellydw
Contributor
Contributor

petpedia??

Post by squirrellydw »

OK, I know you get alot of requests for different pedias but I just thought I would ask. I have not seen any good programs to keep track of your pets. I love your programs so I thought I would ask for a petpedia to keep track of vet appointments, bills, shot, food, etc.

So how bout it?
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

Funny that you mention it - a pet database was actually our initial idea for a software. Then we got sidetracked by DVDs, books, etc... :) But we might still go for it in the future. Send us an email with some more in-depth info about what you'd like to see included, fields you think would be important, etc.
We have two other projects in mind already that would probably come before Petpedia (or whatever it would be called) but it's never too early to start brainstorming... :)

Nora
squirrellydw
Contributor
Contributor

ok

Post by squirrellydw »

ok, I will think about it more today and will send you an email in a day or so. Thanks for considering it. I think it would be a great addition since I only know of one pet program for the Mac and it is pretty bad.
squirrellydw
Contributor
Contributor

email sent

Post by squirrellydw »

I sent you an email about petpedia, look forward to hearing what you think.

Thanks again