Pocketpedia:New Search?

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
Awsome Welles
Inductee
Inductee

Pocketpedia:New Search?

Post by Awsome Welles »

Hi,

is there - or will there be - any chance to sort movies by genre? Instead of "title, regisseur"
Like in the Desktop - Version?
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Pocketpedia:New Search?

Post by Nora »

It might become an option in the future but for you just sort your collection by Genre in DVDpedia and then sync the programs so that the sorting will be by Genre in Pocketpedia.
lonnym

Post by lonnym »

Being able to change the sorting within Pocketpedia is the most desperately needed feature I can think of for this product. If you have a huge collection, then you need to be able to on-the-fly sort on recently added, genre, rating, etc. Having to go to DVDPedia on the desktop and change sorting, then re-sync to the iPhone/iPad is really not an acceptable solution.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thanks for the feedback. It's on the books for the next version after the iOS 7 update.
adamhh
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by adamhh »

Having very large collections, I have smart folders that hold my favourite genres. Since they are multitudinous I house them in a folder called 'Genre'. I certainly find this useful to speed up searches for titles on the move.