All Pedias: WebViewFiles

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
celtoslavica
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

All Pedias: WebViewFiles

Post by celtoslavica »

I created my own WebView templates for all three pedias. Every time there is an update, I have to transfer them in a rather clumsy way from the old to the new versions by opening the data package. Is there no way to add these WebView templates to the Pedia folders where all the other templates are stored?

Markus
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

We thought about it originally but it then complicates updating the web view files with the new versions if they are kept in a separate folder. This is why we wrote the pediaextras extension. If you download one of the webview extras from our extras page, simply open that package contents and replace the included files for yours. You can then keep that .pediaextras_d file around and simply double click it to import your files after an update. You can rename the file and the format works on all three. You can keep a generic .pediaextras that you would have to drag and drop on the app icon to install or name them .pediaextras_c, .pediaextras_d and .pediaextras_b so that you can double click them and they know what app to install to.
celtoslavica
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by celtoslavica »

Works great! Thanks a lot, as always!

Markus