Pocketpedia crashes

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
davidagbr
Contributor
Contributor

Pocketpedia crashes

Post by davidagbr »

Hi,

I've just started using Pocketpedia, and have encountered a problem. Often when I change the sort order in a CDpedia library, Pocketpedia crashes. This doesn't happen with every library, and I cannot understand what (if anything) I am doing wrong.

I'm using Pocketpedia 3.2.1 on an iPad mini, running ios 7.1.1, and running CDpedia 5.2.1 on OSX 10.9.3.

Thanks

David
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Pocketpedia crashes

Post by Conor »

Hi David,

Thank you for the bug report. It's likely something extremely peculiar that would require your data to reproduce. If you don't mind could you send me your data file for CDpedia. You will find the database in your data folder located in your home folder at ~/Library/Application Support/CDpedia/Database.cdpd. Under Lion you must use the Finder menu "Go -> Go To..." command and enter "~/Library/Application Support/CDpedia" to open the folder. Once there select the Database.cdpd and use the "Compress" command under the main "File" menu. This will create a .zip version that you can then attach to an email message. With your data I can try to repeat the issue live and track it down in the debugger. Do also let me know what are the sort orders your setting and which collections you have notices the crash so I can concentrate on those. Thank you.

Regards,
Conor
davidagbr
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Pocketpedia crashes

Post by davidagbr »

Thanks Conor, I've just sent an email with the information you requested.

David