DVDpedia 5.9.2 beta 125 - Lost Amazon Connection

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
DanThe
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

DVDpedia 5.9.2 beta 125 - Lost Amazon Connection

Post by DanThe »

Hi,

I unintentionally removed the Amazon Canada and US from my Sites list. I tried to re-enter my Access Key, Secret Key and Associate ID but when I click on the Sign Up button I get the following message.

"AWS Access Key ID: <my key code>. You are submitting requests too quickly. Please retry your requests at a slower rate."

Please advise.

Before this happened, I was trying to enter the Bilingual Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy version of Bohemian Rhapsody into DVDpedia but it could not be found even though the UPC is searchable on Amazon Canada.

UPC: 024543558248
ASIN: B07K231QL7
Conor
Top Dog

Re: DVDpedia 5.9.2 beta 125 - Lost Amazon Connection

Post by Conor »

Hold down the option key (alt) on your keyboard and click on the Help menu. Select the now displayed "Amazon Test" from the debug menu. You only need to do this once. You should now be able to search at Amazon via a new search I am testing. Don't visit the Amazon settings as the interface is not yet updated and it wil then try to switch back to your regular keys.
DanThe
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: DVDpedia 5.9.2 beta 125 - Lost Amazon Connection

Post by DanThe »

Thanks Conor,

I remember seeing this in another post but couldn't find it probably because I was looking for it :wink:

I have done this for all my media apps. I redid the search for Bohemian Rhapsody and it was able to pull the data from amazon.ca and the search was very quick.

Cheers.