No search results in Bookpedia

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
stirringsstill
Inductee
Inductee

No search results in Bookpedia

Post by stirringsstill »

I'm using the Beta 5.9.3 and have Amazon Test enabled and all the search sites ticked in preferences - but not getting any search results when adding a book. Usually I get the "There are no matches" message, sometimes an unpopulated page comes up and sometimes the same page has "Error in Amazon Search - Please try again" in the title field. I would like to get results from Amazon UK as previously. Any help appreciated.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: No search results in Bookpedia

Post by Conor »

Currently Amazon UK is not working (not treating enough referrals). For those with their own affiliate account, can sign up with their own credentials. I'll make sure it skips the Amazon when there are no results as it should carry on to the next search site. Do try the Amazon US as they do carry a lot of the same books, although you might have to search by title rather than ISBN. For ISBN Doghouse should also do a good job of providing results. So make sure both of those are towards the top of your search sites in the preferences under sites.