DVDpedia: Hinzufügen-Fenster schließt einfach

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
Anami
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

DVDpedia: Hinzufügen-Fenster schließt einfach

Post by Anami »

Hallo,
ich kann seit dem letzten Beta-update leider nichts mehr in DVDpedia hinzufügen, da das Suchfenster von allein einfach wieder schließt bzw. abstürzt.
Danke und viele Grüße

(English translation by Moderator FineWine)
Hello,
I can't add anything to DVDpedia since the last beta update because the search window just closes or crashes on its own.
Thanks and best regards
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: DVDpedia: Hinzufügen-Fenster schließt einfach

Post by FineWine »

Can you please provide more detail:

macOS version

Are you searching by: Title or IMDb number or ASIN number or UPC number (barcode)

Are you searching by: All or IMDb or other site particularly Amazon (and which country)

NOTE: Amazon is giving the pedia's great difficulty at the moment and Conor and beta testers are working very hard to get all this up and going again.

------------------------------------------------------------

Können Sie uns bitte nähere Angaben machen:

macOS-Version

Suchen Sie nach: Titel oder IMDb-Nummer oder ASIN-Nummer oder UPC-Nummer (Barcode)

Suchen Sie nach: Alle oder IMDb oder eine andere Website, insbesondere Amazon (und welches Land)

HINWEIS: Amazon macht der pedia im Moment große Schwierigkeiten und Conor und Betatester arbeiten sehr hart daran, das alles wieder zum Laufen zu bringen.
Anami
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by Anami »

Ich habe "Ventura" (macOS 13.4). Ich suche mit dem EAN bei allen. Erste website ist amazon.de.

(English translation by Moderator FineWine)
I have "Ventura" (macOS 13.4). I search with the EAN at all. The first website is amazon.de.
FineWine
Site Admin

Post by FineWine »

You are not alone in this.

Please read this topic: DVDPedia... adding movies seems to have gone insane.

Also google translate is your friend. :D

-------------------------------------------------

Damit sind Sie nicht allein.

Bitte lesen Sie dieses Thema: DVDPedia... das Hinzufügen von Filmen scheint verrückt geworden zu sein.

Auch Google Translate ist dein Freund. :D
Anami
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by Anami »

Thanks FineWine. But there isn't a solution. But I will just wait. About writing in German, in the past there were German speaking support at Bruji. But no problem to write in English only.
Anami
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by Anami »

Is there no solution? I can't add a film anymore, even if I just search for the title. The window just crashes.