Wish List & Incremental ID?

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
DreamStatic
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Wish List & Incremental ID?

Post by DreamStatic »

Hey Conor/Nora,

Wondering if there is a way to not have the auto Incremental Collection ID increase on collections that are excluded from my library collection? For instance, utilizing the "Wish List" collection does not include its entries in the library, but does increase my Collection ID I have going in my library. I would think it would be more beneficial to have the collection id added to that entry when you drag and drop it to your library. The reasoning is I use the Collection ID as a way to track the location of my movies. So if I want to watch "Cloverfield" it is Collection ID 2726. I can quickly go directly to number 2726 and pull the movie. Now I realize everyone uses different methods to organize their movies, thus the reason I am explaining how I use the Collection ID.

So for me, it would rock if I could enter in movies in the wishlist I want to pick up once they hit DVD and have it not be in the library and not have the collection id increased. Or maybe this is beneficial in another way and I am not thinking of it that way. Just throwing the idea out there. :)

Thanks as always for such a FANTASTIC product.

DreamStatic