DVDPedia / Last Added Field

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
JoshFink
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

DVDPedia / Last Added Field

Post by JoshFink »

Is there a way to change the Last Added field manually? Currently I put movies into the WishList when I'm looking to get them. Once I receive them I move them over to my library.

Unfortunately this causes a problem because I like to have a smart group that says "Added in the Last 30 days". If I add them to the wishlist after 30 days then they don't appear and it defeats the purpose of the group.

I use the WishList as more of a ToDo list.

Please Advise

Thanks

Josh
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

You can change the value of the date added field both in the table view (View-->View Options menu command) and the edit window (extra tab). You can also type in "today" without having to know the actual date.
JoshFink
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by JoshFink »

Conor wrote:You can change the value of the date added field both in the table view (View-->View Options menu command) and the edit window (extra tab). You can also type in "today" without having to know the actual date.

Strange, but Date Added is not actually a field in the View -> View options. It doesn't appear in there at all. Because of this it's not editable in the Wish List view.

Now that I think of it, I guess I could understand why Date Added is not in Wish List as it's for a future date.

The only place it shows up is in the Table view in the Library. It does not show up under Extra's when I go to edit a movie. It also shows up in the 'Info View" but it's not editable and only shows up in Library.

Thanks

Josh
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

In 4.0 you can turn off fields you don't want to use in the preferences. Open your preferences and go to the add/edit section and make sure "Date Added" is checked. Then you should be able to see it in both locations.
JoshFink
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by JoshFink »

Conor wrote:In 4.0 you can turn off fields you don't want to use in the preferences. Open your preferences and go to the add/edit section and make sure "Date Added" is checked. Then you should be able to see it in both locations.
Wow.. So simple one you say it.. :D

Thanks for the help

Josh