bol.com search in Gamepedia and CDPedia

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
BDT
Contributor
Contributor

bol.com search in Gamepedia and CDPedia

Post by BDT »

Hi,

I just bought GamePedia, CDPedia and DVDPedia but I miss something in GamePedia and CDPedia.

In DVDPedia there is a nice search feature for bol.com (NL site). Works great!

I would like to see it in GamePedia and CDPedia as well, because a lot of my games and CD's have dutch barcodes. My DVD collection is very easy to build, but the GamePedia and CD Pedia is much more handwork.

Hope you guys can add this to the search.

BR,

BDT
BDT
Contributor
Contributor

Re: bol.com search in Gamepedia and CDPedia

Post by BDT »

Maybe it is also possible to manually add websites to search on.

There are far more (good) websites than the included websites in Gamepedia and CDpedia.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the site suggestion. As you have probably read on the forum we want to make the whole search site plug-in creation easier so that users can further customize and create plugins to their linking. But it something with a lot of complexity, so we haven't figured out how to do that yet.
BDT
Contributor
Contributor

Post by BDT »

That would be a very nice feature. Haven't found it on the forum yet, but I did see some people making suggestions for websites.

The strange thing to me is: bol.com (NL) is in DVDPedia, but not in the other Pedia's I have(Gamepedia and CDpedia). It seems this will be not a very big problem, because DVDpedia has this website already as resource. Bol.com is seller of Books, CD's, DVD's, Games and electronics.

The ability to add website resources by yourself looks great, but is it a big problem to make a plug-in for bol.com (NL)?