Edit Window Stays Open After Adding New Item

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
witchkitten
Captain
Captain

Edit Window Stays Open After Adding New Item

Post by witchkitten »

Up until I installed Leopard, when I added a Book in Bookpedia, the edit window would close automatically. After upgrading to Leopard (when I got a new computer) the edit window stayed open after I clicked "add". I figured this was a conflict with Leopard and the pre-4.0 version of Bookpedia that I was using. But I just upgraded to the latest versions recently and it's still happening. The edit window stays open after I click "add" but I'm unable to make any changes to the entry (there is no "ok" button and the "add" button is grayed out because I've already added the item.) In CDpedia and DVDpedia, the Edit/Info window has always closed after I clicked "add" both with the pre 4.0 version and the latest version. I'm wondering if there is some sort of fix for this issue in Bookpedia.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Edit Window Stays Open After Adding New Item

Post by Conor »

Check your preferences and make sure the "Return to search window automatically after add" preference is currently checked.
witchkitten
Captain
Captain

Re: Edit Window Stays Open After Adding New Item

Post by witchkitten »

Thank you, that fixed the problem. I don't know why it got unchecked for Bookpedia and not the other two pedias I have.