DVDpedia does not retain last position

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
caseelse
Captain
Captain

DVDpedia does not retain last position

Post by caseelse »

Hi Nora and Conor,
I noticed that DVDpedia doesn't remember my last position in the database anymore. Every time I open DVDpedia, the very first movie in the main library is selected. I remember that in previous versions DVDpedia defaulted to the collection and movie I had selected when shutting down DVDpedia (which was what I preferred). Is there a reason why this behaviour was changed? Would it be possible to introduce a checkbox in the settings to control this behaviour?
Thanks for your help.
caseelse
Nora
Site Admin

Re: DVDpedia does not retain last position

Post by Nora »

Which version of DVDpedia are you running?
caseelse
Captain
Captain

Post by caseelse »

4.6.7 and the update feature tells me that this is the latest version.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Hi Caseelse,

Thank you for the bug report, that was not an intentional change but something that cropped up with Lion. Have you upgraded to Lion or are you still on an older version of OS X? Please do try out the beta version of DVDpedia and let me know if the issue persists. Tested here on Lion and Snow Leopard and is selecting the last movie selected.
caseelse
Captain
Captain

Post by caseelse »

Hi Conor,

Thanks a lot for that! I just tried the beta and ran a few tests. Indeed, looks like it's fixed now and the last selected movie is selected when opening DVDpedia.

You made an old man very happy :D
Totally brilliant!
C.