Beta 4.9 updating

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
teacher24_70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Beta 4.9 updating

Post by teacher24_70 »

If I have the 4.9 Beta, what's the upgrade process.

I see the upgrade popup, but I'm just curious whether or not the upgrade from the Beta has the same 5 "login" restrictions.

I certainly don't mind paying for the programs again, they've been fabulous and I've had many, many free updates in the past. I just want to know what to expect during the process.

By the way, how long will the $12.99 MAS pricing last?
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Beta 4.9 updating

Post by Nora »

The upgrade process from the beta is the same as from the regular 4.6.8 version: just download the new version. If you already have a new serial number for version 5 (or the beta 4.9) then you're all set and can simply keep using the new version. If you don't have a new serial number yet, you can use version 5 up to five times before it'll ask you for a serial number. To get a new serial number when you're ready, go into the program menu > Register and press the 'Update' button. That'll take you to our store with the update coupon applied and your name and email filled in. (If you don't have access to that email account anymore, let us know so we can update our database before you update.)

The Mac App Store promotion will be offered until Monday.