import epub converted files to bookpedia's

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
45diM
Inductee
Inductee

import epub converted files to bookpedia's

Post by 45diM »

Hi
I now seldom buy books, I'jm to old and my eyes fail me. Luckily I either rebought from Amazon some books, and converted them to epub as I prefer this format and Apple's ibook (and Book) application to read.
However I am totally unable to import them in Bookpedia.
Could anybody give me very detailed suggestions on how to import my epub from ,my folders to bookpedia frouse 3 languages to read: English (maibnly) but also Italian and French, rarely japanese, for my daughter.

Also I only use Amazon (unfortunately is AMAZON.IT) and the various original azw and further Amazon files are still in my system however I am unable to create the settings for Amazon, as clicking in the Amazon webpage I am unable to find what I need to do in order to set those settings, and I don't exactly know how to use them.

Sorry that's a lot of questions, but could anyone give me any useful hint

Regards and thanks for your time
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: import epub converted files to bookpedia's

Post by FineWine »

Welcome to these forums

First off, have a read at this Help file: Building your database - Adding eBooks or PDFs

TIP: you can also drag the PDF into the View area as well as over the Dock icon.

There is also this extensive forum Topic: Importing Kindle or iBooks into Bookpedia Part 2

As for Amazon: Have you read this Help File entry: Searching Amazon for information

And of course there is the built-in pedia AWS facility: Hold the Opt key whilst clicking on the Help menu and ensure there is a Tick next to Amazon Test, if not just click on it. Now goto Preferences > Sites > Amazon Settings and the Access Key: field should read Amazon Test Enabled. Now click the blue Sign Up button.